Nigel is our stand-alone handlebar bag equally suited to hauling snacks on an all-day rando ride, or as a traditional touring handlebar bag for keeping smaller items, such as jackets, gloves, shades, etc. at the ready.
Standard features include :
- Roll-top/flap closure, no zippers to fail
- Full seam-welded construction for incredible weatherproofness
- Easy, one-handed access
- Bungee closure doubles as convenient layer stash location
- Internal cell phone/wallet sleeves
- Elasticized external stash side pockets
- PU-coated 420D fabric in our signature LightBlack colour
- 6L max volume
- Fully-adjustable daisy chain headtube attachment
- Bartacked in critical stress points
- 11" width fits well between drop bars
- Minimum of 8" clearance required between handlebar and tire
- 325g complete
- Handmade in Canada
*When used on flat/riser MTB bars, cable and hose lengths may need adjustment.
WE ARE AWAY FROM THE SHOP FROM SEPTEMBER 3, 2018 TO SEPTEMBER 20, 2018. THE WEBSTORE WILL BE ABLE TO PROCESS YOUR ORDER, BUT NO ORDERS WILL SHIP UNTIL SEPTEMBER 20, 2018. THANK YOU FOR THE PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING!