The integrated-support seatpack that started it all!
Newly-revised Mr. Fusion is our modular seat system, centred around a svelte support rack & a dedicated seatpost clamp. 100% waterproof, and with the snap of one buckle, it’s insanely easy to load & unload. Pack your things off the bike, and never worry about wiggle, wobble, or sag.
As frequently requested by our customers with the original Mr. Fusion, we have revised the new Mr. Fusion so that, regardless of drybag size, the holster remains the same. So, you may use either a 12L max capacity drybag, or a 15L max capacity drybag in the same holster, depending on the trip and necessary volume requirements.
- Mr. Fusion with 12L drybag is the new version of what we used to simply call Mr. Fusion. The included drybag has a capacity of 8-12L. See below for clearance requirements.
- Mr. Fusion with 15L drybag is the new version of what we used to call Mr. Fusion XL. The included drybag has a capacity of 10-15L. See below for clearance requirements.
- Additional 12L & 15L Mr. Fusion drybags, along with spare seatpost clamps, are available a la carte in our ACCESSORIES section in the store.
Standard features include:
- 560g complete (including drybag, rack, seatpost clamp, and all hardware)
- 4130 Chromoly mini-rack (built by Hunter Cycles in Santa Cruz ,CA)
- Proprietary RF-welded 210D PU-coated nylon drybag included, in our signature DarkWhite™ colour
- PU-coated 420D fabric in our signature LightBlack™ colour
- HDPE Stiffened side panels to avoid thigh rub
- Bartacked at all critical stress points
- Duraflex™ acetyl buckles throughout
- CNC’d 6061 aluminum seatpost clamps (machined in Calgary, by Fidelity Machine)
- Full stainless steel rack attachment hardware included
- Trucker Hitch 2:1 side compression straps
- Full Hypalon lower holster section
- Double-back main seatpost attachment
- Convenient, integrated #dangle points
- Handmade in Calgary, Alberta Canada
- Mr. Fusion with 12L drybag requires 8″ between seat rails and tire (when rear suspension is fully compressed on FS bikes), and 4.5″ of exposed seatpost.
- Mr. Fusion with 15L drybag requires 9.5″ between seat rails and tire (when rear suspension is fully compressed on FS bikes), and 5.5″ of exposed seatpost. This is a BIG seatpack.
♦ NOT recommended for carbon seatposts ♦