SOLD OUT - $150.00 CAD
As of January 1, 2021, all of the Porcelain Rocket collection will only be available through Rockgeist Bikepack USA.
Nigel is our stand-alone handlebar bag equally suited to hauling snacks on an all-day ride, or as a traditional touring handlebar bag for keeping smaller items, such as jackets, gloves, cameras, shades, etc. at the ready.
Voilé Nano Straps® and a semi-rigid back plate make for quick removal and quiet stability. The included foam spacers can be used for extra hand clearance on the tops of drop bars, or offset for cables and hoses.
Standard features include :
- Unique roll-top/flap closure, no zippers to fail
- Full seam-welded construction for incredible weatherproofness
- Easy, one-handed access
- Bungee closure doubles as convenient layer stash location
- Voilé Nano Straps® main attachment straps fit any handlebar size
- 16" cam-lock head tube strap will fit oversized head tube junctions
- Included foam spacers for cable or hand clearance
- Removable EVA foam bed liner for quiet load carrying, maintains bag structure
- PU-coated 420D fabric in our signature LightBlack colour
- 4.5L max volume
- 9.5" width fits well between drop bars
- Minimum of 6.5" clearance required between handlebar and tire
- 250g complete
- Handmade in Calgary, Alberta Canada
*When used on flat/riser MTB bars, cable and hose lengths may need adjustment.
Note: not compatible for use with in-line/cross brake levers on bar tops.